Sunday, July 23, 2006

Finished at last!

I've had quite a productive day today - after having such a non-productive one yesterday - and I've managed to finish off my first CJ book ready for posting off tomorrow. I can't wait to receive the next one, although I have no idea what to scrap for it. It's called Words of Wisdom and I'm stumped at the moment. I can honestly say I can't think of any that I had repeatedly drummed into me by my nearest and dearest (or maybe I just didn't listen to them LOL!) Maybe I'll scrap the words of wisdom I want to tell my ds when he's a bit older. Either way I better get my thinking cap on quick smart!

I also picked up a few scrapping bargains in town earlier, including some acid-free journalling pens for £1, a rub on alpabet and tag set (also £1) and a paintbrush set (yep, you guessed it, it was £1!).




I also managed to sneak a lovely summery undies set into the basket while my dh was picking up some socks for ds (where do they all go? I swear three pairs go into the washing maching but just three odd socks come out!). The pattern on it is so lovely, I want to scrap it! I think I need to get out more, or stay in more, I'm not sure which! LOL!

It's a good job I've finished my CJ book. Today dh's grandparents approved the card sample I made earlier this week (see previous post), in fact they were really delighted with it (blushes!) and so I now have to make another 49 quite quickly. I just need to order a few bits and pieces, now I know they are happy with it, and then get cracking. I've also decided to make them a mini album and have their wedding album reprinted and presented into a nice new album. They actually said they would like to do that, so that's what I'll do, although I'll hand the existing one back too just as they left it - after all it's 50-years-old! There's also some of their favourite photos to get enlarged for their party and some photos of ds too to show their relatives and friends. So that little lot is going to keep me pretty busy! Luckily I have until September to get it all done- that's not that long though, time really does fly and it will be here before we know it!

Happy scrapping! :)

No comments: