Monday, July 17, 2006

Hard work ahead!

Well after a very busy weekend, things are going to get even busier for me as I've been asked to produce the golden wedding anniversary party cards for my husband's grandparents - all 50 of them! I've never made a card before and I've never used a heritage theme either, which is what I'd like to do, so this will be a learning curve for me to say the least! I'm very lucky to have their lovely wedding album to use as they've lent it to me to get some reprints for the party - I feel a new scrapbook album coming on here too, if I can find time! Of course, I could just produce the cards digitally and whizz them through my printer, or even have them printed elsewhere, but where's the fun in that?!

Anyway, here's my first sample. I hope they like it, I think I do, well it's not bad for a first attempt is it? LOL!


On top of all that, I really must get some scrapping done, I haven't done a LO in more than a week and I miss it! It's just too blimmin' hot though - someone please tell my husband to buy a fan for my craft room, I can't keep the window open because I'm scared of the moths that fly in, some of them are like bats!!!

Off to hide from the bats, bye for now :)

No comments: