Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Must stop slacking!

I meant to get a layout done tonight, or at least start one as I had a few ideas whizzing round my head. But my plans went out the window when our friends asked if they could come round. So a few hours and a few drinks later and I've done nothing, and now it's too late to start anything. Plus I'm zonked again and my eyes hurt so it's an early night for me.

No wonder I'm so tired, working full time, scrapping and being mum to "the most active child nursery has ever had" - their words, not mine! It was Harry's first parents' evening last night and he received a gleaming report. They also said he's the cheekiest chappy they have, who loves copying the older children and showing the younger ones how to play, and he's one of the best eaters they have - he must get that from his daddy! I have no idea where he gets his energy from though! Wish I had as much as he does sometimes! We also brought his progress file home to read about what he gets up to at nursery, and there's a great photo of him falling asleep in his chocolate cornflakes that's just crying out to be scrapped. It will have to go on my "to do" list first though and who knows if/when I'll get to it at this rate!

2 comments:

Di said...

Mmmm "To Do" Lists - mines now become a "To Do Book" LOL

Beth said...

Hiya Nat, Aww, your lil one falling asleep in his choc cornflakes..........I have pics of Martyn in a similar situation, bless 'em, they're so funny at that age. XX