Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Quick blog prompt

Had another long, hard day at work today, so just popping on to deliver my answer to today's UKS blog prompt.

I haven't done this since it started really, partly because I've forgotten about and partly because the prompts haven't really struck a chord with me. But today's did. Here it is:

Q: Are you a scrapbook evangelist? Do you want to convert your non-scrapper friends/families into scrapbookers? Do you try to find friends that scrapbook? If so, how? Do you show your pages to anyone who doesn't scrapbook?

A: I would love to convert my friends into scrappers, but sadly none of my close friends are particularly into crafts, except one who lives hundreds of miles away and I don't see her too often. Although I have made some new friends too through scrapping, which is great and I look forward to my monthly crop to chat to them all and share ideas and inspiration. I do try to encourage those who are new to scrapbooking too through UKS and if I can help anyone get started then I will.
I do show my pages to people who don't scrapbook, although usually only family members as they're most interested in my work and particularly of the photographs I have scrapped, like my son or hubby. I do occasionally show the odd friend if I'm particularly pleased with a layout, but I wouldn't show my work to my colleagues, they just wouldn't be interested!

Now all I need to do is find Colin's wife! LOL! Where are you girl?!

Tattie bye! :)

1 comment:

Di said...

You've been tagged Nat, see my blog for details.