Tuesday, October 31, 2006

From Spain to rain

Well I'm back from sunnier climes - scorching temperatures in fact - to raining old England. And now I've got over the 2am flight and not knowing what time it was because of the clocks going back I'm finally checking into my blog again.
We had a lovely time, mostly, although poor Harry wasn't too keen on Mallorca. He whined almost non stop. I don't know if it was the heat, being in a strange place or just boredom but he wasn't a happy bunny. Still, we managed to get some nice pictures of the three of us during the week, which I can't wait to scrap. Here are a couple of my favourites:



I hardly managed to get any scrapping done on holiday. I'd planned to scrap on the balcony while Harry slept at night but there was no light out there and by the time Harry did finally go to sleep each evening I was ready for bed too. So I'm way behind with my You Think You Know Me project now, I've got happy, sad and now confused done, but hopefully once I'm back at my desk later this week I should be able to get on with the others quite quickly. I'd like to get it finished as it's not very often I complete a project, most of mine are on-going like my Book of Me, or albums or Harry. Although I need to do one on our holiday too now!

Right, better get back to work, that is what I'm being paid for after all! See you all soon. :)

No comments: