Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm baaaaaaack!

Did you miss me?! Sorry I haven't posted in over a month, things have been far too hectic for my liking what with the new kitchen fitting from hell, overtime at work and trying to get ready for our holiday next week. But I will make more of an effort to check in more often from now on!
Anyway, despite the madness I've finally got some scrapping done this week, thanks to the Leeds crop (in aid of breast cancer awareness month) and the weekend cyber crop at Little Cottage Crafts (which reminds me, I need to go check on today's classes). I've done my CJ entries, altered a tin (a UKS cyber crop class by Lianne at Little Silver Hat) and completed a couple of layouts too, one of which I'm really proud of. The idea just popped into my head and I was actually able to get it down on paper as good as I imagined with no help or inspiration from books, magazines or the internet. I've been trying to break into this style for a while and I'm so pleased I finally did it!





I've also signed up to Shimelle's You Think You Know Me class, which is looking very exciting. I'm looking forward to this and I hope it will help me kick start my Book of Me, which I've been meaning to make a start on for a good while now. I must get my workbook finished asap and get on with choosing/making an album for my layouts to go in.


Right, better go get on with things, lots to do, lots to do, as always! Happy scrappin'!

No comments: