Monday, November 06, 2006

Another close call

You think I would be good at meeting deadlines, being a journalist and all, but sometimes I'm just useless. I had to make myself sit down on Friday evening to complete this latest CJ in time for posting today. But I sat down, and a few ideas came into my head and I did it, and I was really pleased with it, which hasn't been the case with some of the CJ LOs I've done in the last couple of months. Maybe it's because I wouldn't have chosen the theme myself or that I always leave it to the last minute to do and feel rushed. Anyway, this one I like so much I'm going to re-create the LHS of the LO for myself. Yes, that's right, I'm going to scraplift myself. Or, at least, that little job will get added to the long list of things I need to get done like my You Think You Know Me project and Christmas presents to name just a couple!

Anyway, I really wanted to share this LO, so if you are in my CJ group look away now. You have been warned!
P.S. Sorry for the poor picture, taking it at an angle was the only way I could avoid flash spots!




I don't know about you but I'm really feeling the cold, dark nights getting to me now. I just seem to be so sluggish and not so upbeat. I hate being cold and driving home in the dark. I'm sure I'll snap out of it soon though, and in the meantime I'm sure scrapping and playing with my new stash will cheer me up - once I find room for it all that is!

No comments: