Saturday, November 04, 2006

Another day, another CJ

I just remembered today my current CJ is due for posting on Monday, and you guessed it, I hadn't even started yet! Maybe it's the holiday and everything else that's been going on, or maybe it's that I seem to be suffering from scrapper's block when it comes to CJ LOs lately, but I just wasn't forward to getting started on it.
Anyway, it's coming together a lot better than I thought it would and I'm really pleased it with it so far. I haven't got much left to do either, just print and stick down the photos, add a tag with some hidden journalling and scatter a few blossoms to finish. That's the plan anyway! I wonder how mine is coming along. But then that's the best thing about creating a CJ, the surprise at the end! I probably shouldn't, but I'll post a picture of my latest CJ LO when I'm done on Sunday - it won't be tomorrow as we're all going to my Mum's fireworks party. I can't wait, last year was so much fun, although Harry slept through most of it somehow. This year I'll definitely be taking the camera for some fun sparkler shots!
Right, better go catch some zzzzzs!

No comments: