Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Christmas is coming...

...so my 'to do' list has grown again somewhat to include all the gifts I have to make/scrap/alter before this time next month (where does the time go?!). I'm hoping to get most of my presents shopping done in the next week - now pay day is looming at long last - and then once the cyber crop is finished it will be down to some serious business. I did make a bit more headway tonight though and altered this tin for my Granddad. I can't remember buying it, but it's the perfect size for a pack of playing cards and it will protect them from little hands too!




Last day at work tomorrow before the weekend, hurrah! Really looking forward to the cyber crop now. I've never done any real live classes, so I have to rely on cyber ones to learn new tricks and techniques. And they never fail.


Night all :)

No comments: