Monday, November 20, 2006

Countdown to cyber crop time!

Yes, it's that time of year again. No, not Christmas! The UKS cyber crop of course! The theme this time is Harry Potter, which isn't so much my cup of tea, but I'm sure the classes and challenges will be even better than last time. I've decided to be much more organised this time and print off not only a timetable, but also a class supplies list so I can make sure I have everything ready before we start. I've also taken someone's great advice to place everything I'll need for each class in a separate zip-seal 12x12 bag, so it's to hand when I need it.

Now all I have to do is convince Gareth to take Harry out for the weekend and I'll be away!

I loved today's blog prompt so I'm going to give it a bash:
What’s your handbag like? What makes a ‘perfect’ handbag? What do you carry in your handbag? What's in it right now? Do you ever have ‘handbag envy’?

It depends on which handbag we're talking about. My work handbag is red cordroy at the moment, because it matches my new winter coat. It's full of rubbish at the moment because I rarely tidy it out. There's my reporter's notebook in there, my diary and contacts books, an A to Z, my wallet, phone and keys, body spray, hair brush and compact and lots of scrap pieces of paper and receipts that I really should have thrown away by now.

My weekend handbag is a gorgeous turquoise and white shoulder bag by Roxy, with white polka dot hearts all over it and a white strap. I loved it as soon as I clapped eyes on it in TK Max a while ago and I couldn't believe my luck when I saw it had been reduced to £7 in the sale. Because it's smaller it doesn't get as messy as my work bag, there's just room for my wallet, phone, a set of keys and a compact.


I love handbags. Most women have a passion for shoes, but mine is for handbags. I'm not sure what makes a perfect handbag, one that's pretty, girly, and easy to carry I guess! I'm quite easily pleased when it comes to handbags!

Actually no, saying that I think I'm quite fussy about my handbags. It's not often I spot one I really like enough to buy, or see someone's and think "I really need that one!" although it has been known to happen once or twice! And being one of three sisters, there's always their wardrobes to ransack!
Seeya!

No comments: