Monday, November 27, 2006

I survived the cyber crop!

It's just a shame none of my stash did though, well, not intact anyway! Lol! But I had a fantastic time and I got loads done, so much more than last time when I was still new to scrapping and a bit slower than I am now. The classes were fab, really inspriring and they certainly got me thinking outside the box and trying new techniques, which I'm so thankful for. Oh, and my house won again, bonus! Here's some of my favourite projects.





There's talk of starting up a new crop in my area especially for classes and I really hope it gets off the ground as I've only ever done classes online and I'd love to do more in real life. I feel I still have so much to learn. But in the meantime there's all the challenges and the Christmas presents I have to make and they are certainly getting me doing something a little different. Plus I get to see the look on people's faces when they open them and realise I made it especially for them :)

Got to go complete a CJ, it's already a day late because I forgot about it in all the excitement of the CC! Seeya later :)

No comments: