Saturday, December 02, 2006

Another present down!

I managed to tick one more Christmas present off my ever-growing list last night thanks to a challenge on UKS. The challenge was to complete a Clippykit item and as I had bought several cosmetic bags, two handbags and an umbrella - some for Christmas presents - I was only too happy to join in. After all, I thought it would give me the kick I needed to get them done. But with so much going on and so much to do I've only got one done so far! Oh well, it's a start isn't it?! I just have to get more of a move on with the others!


I've also made a lovely handbag charm from a little charm, an old bracelet and some extra beads and wire. I'm quite pleased with it, especially as it's my first attempt. I'll take a photo of it tomorrow when it's light.
In other news I have been having a clear out this week and have either given away, recycled or thrown out a few things, everything from furniture to boxes. The old sofas have gone too so we can continue redecorating the kitchen now, although we're still waiting for some last bits to be delivered and later fitted. At least there's light at the end of the tunnel now though! I hope anyway!

Tomorrow we're going to my mum and stepdad's to put up their Christmas trees and also have some Christmas pictures of Harry done as well as a few family portraits. They're both photographers, which is handy! It's been so long since we all had a photo taken together so I can't wait, especially as I know they'll be lovely.

Right, I'm off again. See you soon.

No comments: