Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye 2006. Hello 2007!

As I write this the final minutes of 2006 are on their way into the past and a new year is almost upon us. And I've just had time to complete one last LO before the clock strikes twelve, using a bazzill and goodies subscription of yummy goodies that landed on my doorstep last week. I'm really pleased with it, but I seem to have fallen into my 'signature' style once again!




So much has happened this year, we've had good times and a few bad times as well, but it's certainly been happy for me. I'm going to use today's UKS blog prompt to remember a few times.


What has made 2006 for you!??! What has made you smile, cry, laugh, reflect and what have you learned?


So what made 2006 for me. Blimey. I'm not sure. Maybe I better answer the other questions first! Things that made me smile were celebrating my son's first birthday in February, our second wedding anniversary in August and our first family holiday in October. I cried about getting moved offices in April, although that worked out really well for me after all, and also a few times over our disaster new kitchen and electrics from hell. I've learned so much, this time last year I'd never even heard of scrapbooking and now look at me! I've also learned so much in my job now I'm working in a much better environment with more responsibility. I think we've been quite lucky really, and I hope 2007 proves to go as well as this year has.

See you next year, and Happy New Year, hope you all have a wonderful 2007!

No comments: