Friday, January 12, 2007

Roll on tomorrow!


And I might actually get some scrapping done then! This week has been one mad blur of work, fantastic news and tidying out and I haven't had a moment to sit down and scrap. But that doesn't matter, because next month Harry and me are jetting off to Florida! My mum and step-dad have a villa there and are staying there next month and we are flying out to meet them and spend a week with them and my sister and grandma. I can't wait, although I'm not looking forward to a nine-hour daytime flight with a very-almost two-year-old on my knee. I'll just have to do lots of scrummy stash shopping to make it up for it when we get there! And at least we're all flying home together so I might actually get to eat on the way back (toddler on knee and fold down tables do not add up.) I wonder what Harry will make of Disney, I hope he likes Mickey as he's been getting a bit scared of costumes recently, it's like he knows! I also had a court case against me dropped, it was brought by a woman who knocked my car after turning the wrong way into a one-way car park. So that's a big relief and means I can enjoy the holiday without worrying about it now.

Anyway, as I was saying, tomorrow is the monthly Leeds crop and I have plenty to be getting on with including my mum's birthday present. I am making her a recipe tin using the recipes she learnt in school. She's lent me her exercise books and I'm going to scan and print them out onto recipe cards. There's even one my nana wrote in the back, walnut and date loaf, it was her favourite. She'd been looking after them all those years and we found it after she died. Bless her. I also want to complete the January page of the calandar I meant to complete ready for 2007. I'm going to do one page each month this year, which is a commitment I can cope with, and then it will be all ready for 2008. And finally I must finish the latest CJ and get it posted on schedule this time!

Anyway, just a little LO to share with you this time. It was a quite quick and simple one that I had to do to satisfy my craving to scrap the other night and to try out my unopened square punch. It did make me feel better!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LO Nat, love those papers. Really zingy colours....Fab.
Caz
x