Friday, February 09, 2007

All card-ed out!

Had another busy week, even more so because I've had everything to get ready before flying off to Florida on Tuesday. That included a birthday card for my mum, a Valentine's card for Gareth and a get well soon card for my boss's wife who has been poorly in hospital, poor thing. I'm no card maker, so my designs were card-lifted from the Doodlebug website gallery, but they still so long to make and get right!



I still have loads to do, although the list is getting shorter, just a Clippykits cosmetic bag, my mum's recipe tin and my CJ to do now. Tomorrow is the Leeds crop so hopefully I should get a fair bit done, at least I hope so as time is really running out now. I can't wait to get away though, I'm so looking forward to devouring all the goodies in the scrapbooking shops there and my mum has already booked me in for a two-hour class, bless her! But that means I have to take a few things with me, which leaves less room for new stash on the way back LOL!

Sorry I've not posted pictures of my returned CJ yet, I will get round to it soon I promise!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Aw hunni what fabby cards well done you, must get back into making more cards, you are very good at making them.
Clairex