Tuesday, February 06, 2007

End of an era...

... or so it feels like. I'm talking about completing the last LO in my CJ group. I didn't want it to be over, but I'd been looking forward to this last one the most because I knew exactly the theme and photographs I was going to use. It's called Scent of a Woman and for me that meant my favourite perfume, Ralph Lauren Romance, and the occasions I've worn it for, including my wedding. I'm so pleased with it and feel so sad I can't keep it for myself, although I expect I will re-do it once I eventually get round to scrapping my wedding photos.




I also received my own CJ back today, and it was so exciting to open it up and see all the other inspirational LOs my team mates have produced for me to admire. I'll share some with you tomorrow, but for now I gotta go!

Catch you soon! :)

1 comment:

Claire said...

What a totally stunning CJ, I love the photos of your wedding day, how lovely!! Glad you got round to scrapping them
Clairex