Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I promised Florida pictures...

... and here they are. I was hoping to take a lot more than I did, but with Harry not himself, the weather cold and lots of shopping to be done it just didn't happen. But here's a few I did take.







Hopefully you can expect a few more pictures this week as tomorrow is Harry's 2nd birthday, in fact in exactly 18 minutes it will be the exact time he was born two years ago, 24 minutes past midnight, February 28th 2005. I think at this point I was completely away with the fairies on pethidine and telling the midwives I'd had enough and was packing my bags and going home! I'd only been in hospital one hour when he came into the world, it was the best day of my life and gosh, that was two years ago! Where has my baby gone?! We're having a little get together on Saturday for him, to give me a chance to catch up with my friends and Harry the chance to play with their children. Really looking forward to it already. Just finished making his birthday card, and also this LO - my first 8.5x11 - taken when we visited The Deep last August. I love that picture. Both the card and LO were taken from sketches in the fantastic Creating Keepsakes Easy Patterns For Scrapbooking magazine/book that I picked up in the USA. It's filled with ideas for LOs, and shows you how best to use patterned paper, which I often struggle with it. Every page shows more gorgeousness and I would definitely recommend it.




See you soon!


x

No comments: