Monday, March 05, 2007

Birthday party recovery!

Harry had a lovely party on Saturday. Well, he wasn't so keen on going off and playing, Harry being Harry, but he sure enjoyed his meal and birthday cake, which was a relief with him not eating so good lately. He also received lots of wonderful presents from my generous friends (thank you!) I was kept far too busy to get many photos, although hopefully dh should have a few better ones on his DSLR. In the meantime, here's one of Harry tucking into his dinner.



I did get some lovely photos of my niece during the party, she is still at that age where she will pose beautifully for the camera on demand (aaaah, I remember those days). And gorgeous she is too, I'm sure she'll agree. So gorgeous, I just had to scrap the photo already and start using up some of the stash I brought back from Florida. I've been suffering from scrapper's block recently and I'm not sure that this is what I was trying to achieve, but I think it's growing on me.


Not been up to much today, just hard at work as usual. Going to have to go though, my back is hurting today. I swear, if work don't buy me a new chair soon I'll be off on sick leave. :(

No comments: