Thursday, March 15, 2007

Miss my camera, sob!


I still haven't got my lovely digital camera back yet, and it had the most lovely shots of my latest projects on in full daylight. So in the meantime you'll have to make do with dh's attempts in the horrible yellow light of our study I'm afraid. The first is a LO I did last weekend having finally bitten my lip and cut into those gorgeous new Basic Grey Blush papers I'd been stroking for too long, the next is the recipe tin I've made for my mum for Mother's Day, complete with laminated recipe cards taken from her old school exercise books, and the final picture is a card for my grandmother, again scraplifted from the CK Easy Patterns for Scrapbooking book.




Been a busy few days at work but now it's roll on the weekend. Not got much planned tomorrow except a few drinks for my collesgue who is leaving, but we're taking Harry a little friends second birthday party on Saturday and then on Sunday we'll be doing the rounds for Mother's Day. Should be good fun, wonder what I'll be getting?!

No comments: