Sunday, April 15, 2007

Apologies

Sorry peeps, I know a while ago I said I would keep my blog updated regularly but these last two weeks have been such a blur of family issues (including my grandad who is very ill and deteriorating and my troublesome sisters) and also spending time with Harry amid the sunny weather I have not had a moment to sit down and scrap, let along update my blog.

Anyway, I'm back now, having managed to beat my scrapper's block to complete what could possibly be my most favourite LO yet. I'm not sure how it came together, I wasn't sure it even would, but it did and I love it. Dh's new Nikon D80 camera is getting me some wonderful pictures to scrap, especially with all the good weather lately and the fact both boys have been off for the Easter holidays. Anyway, here it is, pictures of Harry chasing his mummy round the garden, hence the title!


I also managed to get another LO done at the Leeds crop yesterday, which was great fun as always, although I should really have got more done (I always say that though and I never do!). This one is inspired by a LO in the Easy Patterns book (yes, again!).


Right, got to go, dh is calling and I'm shattered. I have work in the morning, plus a meeting to cover in the evening, zzzzzz, so I better go get some sleep. Hopefully the week ahead won't be as manic as this last one. Here's hoping.
x

No comments: