Monday, October 29, 2007

Back to the cold, dark nights

Got back from a wonderful, sunny seven days in Florida to, yep, you guessed it, good old English rain and, thanks to the clocks going back on Saturday night, cold, dark nights too.
But we all had such a lovely time. The weather was mostly good, including some scorching days in the theme parks, and I managed lots of stash, clothes and presents shopping in between visits to Sea World and Universal Studios and splashing with Harry, who has decided he absolutely loves swimming now (what a change from last time we went, he was water phobic and went into complete meltdown at the very sight of the pool!)

Here's some photos, which I hope to get round to scrapping VERY soon, using all the gorgeous new stash I bought there.



My favourite shop was by far Scrappy Boutique near Florida Mall. It's a lovely little shop, packed with brand new-release brand names, all absolutely gorgeous ranges and matching embellies. I bought almost everything I wanted and it still hardly cost anything. So any visitors to Florida, you must go check it out!

Managed a little scrapping tonight, a LO about my boobs. Yes, I said boobs (stop giggling at the back!). It's a challenge on the UKS website, and I'm just scraping in before Wednesday's deadline. Or I will be, if the batteries in the camera get put on charge so I can photograph and upload it.

Better get to bed, I can hear Harry still sat up in bed talking to his new Shamu cuddly toy - at 11.30pm! Something tells me I'm not going to get a good night's sleep tonight!

Byeeeeeee!

x

1 comment:

Sally said...

hey Nat,

thanks for the lovely comments and for saying you would link to my blog thats really sweet if you dont mind, that would be great.

Looks like you had a fabby holiday, am vvvv jealous of all the cheap stash you seem to have bought, the Lo is very brave of you, i looked at that on Ukscrappers and chickened out eeeek!!!
Anyway, nice to meet you, happy scrapping
Sally xx