Monday, October 15, 2007

The countdown is on!



Less than four days now until I, sorry, we, jet off to Florida! I'm so excited, I have my list of scrapping shops, my shopping list and lots of space in my suitcase for all my bargains! We've just been to collect the last of our dollars too, they smell sooooo good!

Been a busy bee getting ready and scrapping too. Managed to get another CC LO done and also an autumnal one after taking hundreds of photos of mine and a friend's boys playing in the fallen leaves. We also took a trip to Eureka so I'm sure more LOs will follow soon. Must get my CJ done first though before I go.



I'm currently on a training course from work, which is going well, it's something new and interesting. Just hope I do ok with the practical stuff tomorrow. Then it's in work for just one mad day on Thursday and then we are off. Please let the weather stay nice for us!

Catch you soon, if not before we go then very soon after! :D

x

1 comment:

Alli Miles said...

Wow!!!! Your layouts are amazing. Even tho I am a card-y at heart I LOVE scrapbooking too.