Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Babies, babies, babies!

I have been trying (and failing miserably) to keep up with my pregnancy album and also catch up on scrapping Harry's young baby photos before this little one arrives. I was getting there slowly, although I've developed a pregnancy-related condition called SPD, which makes sitting and scrapping quite painful after a short while. This means I haven't done as much scrapping recently as I would have liked.

But here's what I've done so far:





I've also used the yummy new Crate Paper range to spruce up this bargain basement baby keepsake box I picked up in TKMaxx for about £6 (including a baby foot/hand casting kit - bargain!). It was a bit grubby and plain, but I soon sorted that out. I already have my scan photos, CD and DVD in there and can't wait to fill it full of cute little baby things like I have with Harry's keepsake box.




And finally, here a few of Harry's baby layouts, which I made using a Crate Paper boy-themed kit.




Ok, I'm now off to create another new post as I have one final layout to showcase and it's not letting me upload any more photos to this one! Be right back. :)
x

1 comment:

Claire said...

hello you long time no speak or read of blogs, congrats on your news i did see it on facebook im so pleased for you, i have very little time since oliver was born to do anything they certainly keep you busy, Your layouts are stunning i hope i can do my photos of oliver as much justice. Sorry to hear about the SPD very painful! take it easy
Claire xx