Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Branching out

This final layout (see my posts below) was created using our first family photo in, well, a long time, and also marks the last official picture of the three of us as we count down to becoming a foursome. I have thrown together a whole bunch of stuff to complete this, but my favourite has to be the 'family' button I picked up in Walmart while on holiday in Florida last year. I'm so glad to have finally found the perfect use for it.




I'd like to buy some 12x12 and 8x8 frames and hang some of my favourite layouts on the walls of our new home - and I think this one must go up.
Right, dessert and bed I think. I have some photos to share of the cushions and cot bumper I have made for the baby's nursery, and hopefully photos of the finished nursery very soon, so I promise to come back soon. :)
x

2 comments:

Claire said...

Ah soon to be a 4'some how wonderful love the layout with the family button, i really must pull my finger out and get scrapping im certainly not shy of a few photos lol x

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout... can't wait for layouts with all 4 of you :)