Friday, September 19, 2008

Nursery projects... and a warm welcome

I promised I would be back soon with photos of the projects I've finished for the baby's nursery, using my new sewing machine. The cushion covers were put together really quickly. The cot bumper took a little longer, but was simply a case of covering a plain white Ikea one with fabric I bought to co-ordinate with the rest of the neutral decor (yes, we know the sex but I just prefer these colours!). I have a matching 12x12 scrapbook and can't wait to get started on scrapping pictures of our new bundle.



Now the nursery wardrobe has finally arrived I'm hoping we can get it finished in the next few days. In the meantime, here's a quick sneaky peek.

Last, but by no means least, a warm welcome to anyone visiting from the pages of Scrapbook Inspirations magazine. I'm delighted to have my blog featured in the 'Blogs we love' section this month. I haven't seen my copy yet - I can't wait though!

I'll probably be back tomorrow after a little jaunt to the Great Northern Papercraft Extravaganza in Harrogate for a few scrapbooking goodies - it's well worth a visit if anyone's in the area.

Catch you soon.
x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks absolutely gorgeous... can't wait to see the room IRL :)

Lil Ol Me said...

This is gorgeous. I love this colour scheme, so calm. You are very clever. By the way I found you through Scrapbook Inspirations Blog Love column!