Sunday, May 17, 2009

Don't stop me now!



Now I've got scrapping again there's just no stopping me lol! Even though I have umpteen other projects on the go (including knitting and sewing - I just completed a mei tai, otherwise known as a baby carrier/sling) I keep coming back to my lovely photos and patterned paper. I'm loving taking such sweet photos of Alex. He's such a happy smiley baby and always willing to pose for the camera - unlike Harry, who at four years old just isn't interested in co-operating any more!

The photos on the layout above were taken this Friday evening when we gave Alex some potato wedges as a finger food meal, and he demolished most of them like he had been doing it forever. He does love his food!



I'm almost ashamed to say it, but in three years of scrapping this is my first Christmas-themed layout. The typical red and green coloured papers just never took my fancy, or my hurried photos of Christmas morning just never got my inspiration flowing when it came to sitting down and turning them into a LO. These photos are of course different and finally, with help from a Page Map (and Rachel for lending me her tools, thanks hun!) I have scrapped them. It's a simple layout, because I wanted to keep the attention on the photos of Harry and Alex in their Christmas outfits. I'm also pleased with the fact it's a double layout, which is very rare from me.

There are now less than 3 weeks until the great GoGoGetaway and I really can't wait to find out what's in store - the sneak preview of the classes look fab. Just need to get printing lots more photos now!
Natalie x

1 comment:

Tinkerbelle said...

Wow, you have been busy and I love the Christmas LO, I have some photo's waiting for a LO. Keep up the good work. xxxx Lisa xxxx