Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Inspiration still flowing

Still feeling inspired by all the fantastic talent that surrounded me at the weekend, as well as being pleased with my own work, I'm feeling really motivated to scrap more again. I have so many lovely photos and milestones I need to record, and of course I'm enjoying doing it too.

PHOTO REMOVED FOR POSSIBLE PUBLICATION IN SCRAPBOOK INSPIRATIONS!

So tonight I sat down and scrapped these summery photos of the boys splashing about in the garden during last month's mini heat wave. It took me an hour to decide on a background paper (seriously) and whether it matched. I nearly didn't buy splash paper, as I wasn't keen on the background colour, but a little hand cutting later and it looks lots better. I also finally used some ribbon I picked up for a dollar in Florida a couple of years ago - it just happens to match Harry's shorts (which I also bought a couple of years ago, but being the skinny minnie he is they only just fit him!).
I already have the next layout in mind, another one of Harry, bless him. So watch this space, I will be back.
Natalie x

No comments: