Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's a Nod!

And another...!


Harry was drawing his little monster friends yesterday, and created a lovely, friendly-looking monster, which apparently is called 'a nod'. I have no idea what that is - can anyone shed any light?! Anyway, of course I had to grab the camera and a little doodle of his for this layout, finally using these cute Crate Paper Orbit papers. I'm not sure the colours show very well (the pitfall of taking photos at night with only artificial light) but you get the idea. I'll retake and replace it hopefully tomorrow.
This layout, and the fact we have just been to visit Harry's school for the first time before he starts in September, remind me that he really is growing up so fast, Alex too. I can't believe he's about to start school already, sob!
Natalie x

No comments: