Saturday, April 24, 2010

Little update

Thought I better pop in and say hello seeing as it has been a few days and I don't want to fall down that slippery slope again!




I haven't been doing much scrapping or knitting this week (sorry Rach!) as I thought I'd better get started on the dozens and dozens of metres of fabric bunting I have to make for a family wedding in August. It seemed like ages away, but the lovely weather of late has reminded me that it's really not, plus I have so many triangles to stitch it's untrue!

I also wanted to share a few more Hipstamatic photos taken of my youngest Alex and my friend's little boy while playing in their garden yesterday. They are both such cheeky, playful little characters and make me chuckle :)

I must scrap these photos soon - soon as the hubby finally orders some printer ink, grrrrrr.

























I better go, I'm going to my first football match to see the mighty whites, ahem, Leeds United. Woo hoo! Just hope we can win, man do we neeeed a win right now!!!

X

1 comment:

Rachel said...

cute pics lovely, hoped you would blog soon, cant wait to see ya bunting, have fun at footie lol