Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby Talk

No, not me, seriously, just no! But I have been scrapbooking babies again, yay! This time a beautiful days-old baby boy called Taylor. Isn't he gorgeous?!



Ok, so I know what you're thinking. Why is she scrapbooking random babies? Ah, well there's a good reason for that, which I can now reveal. This layout, and the baby girl layout I scrapped a week or so back, with maybe a few others that I've yet to do, will go into frames and on display at a baby fair I'm standing with the portrait photography business I work for and will be offered to clients as a product to buy after their session. The portrait side of the business is still gaining momentum and so I don't think I will be inundated with requests any time soon, but it's something a little different to offer our customers - stunning photographs from a 2010 award-winning portrait photographer (that's my mummy by the way!) captured in a beautiful hand-crafted layout, framed and ready to adorn a nursery or living room wall. I don't know of any other photographer able to offer that, not in Yorkshire anyway.






Actually, this reminds me, I really need to get some recent photos of Alex and Harry scrapped and buy a few extra frames to get my favourite layouts of them on the walls.

So, what else is new? I am taking a very short break from knitting my bed runner blanket to knit a cute pink coffee cup cosy for Harry's teacher as a thank you present for taking care of him during his first year in big school. And she really has looked out for him. So with the end of term fast approaching, plus the fact that he also has three teaching assistants as well, I thought I better make a start on their gifts. I figured cup cosies would be handy as I bet teachers are always being interrupted during their cup of tea or coffee, and these will help keep them hot a bit longer. Must make myself one while I'm at it I think!

Back real soon :)

xXx

No comments: