Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Next and next

Just popping on to share a few more of my weekend away layouts, definitely think these are better than the last ones. I hope you think so too.



Hmmm, well that one isn't too bad - next!






Not quite 100% on this either, but I love the photo and my black title and journaling, hurrah for journaling!







 That might well be my favourite from the weekend, or possibly joint favourite with another, which I'll show you next time.





 That one is me and my best friend at her wedding a few weeks ago. I was meant to be taking on the challenge of scrapping using a vintage-looking sanitary paper bag from the cabin toilets, and wasn't feeling it at all so I did this instead - and then cut out the vintage-looking lady and added her on anyway lol! Job done!

Right, that's your lot for now, sorry. I will be back really soon to share the last three (yeah, I know, that doesn't add up, but there are actually 11 in total, not 12 as I thought!)

xXx



No comments: