Saturday, March 12, 2011

Help me decide!

Ok, so following the enjoyment and success of my Owls jumper (see previous post), and my disappointment at how bobbly and matted it's likely to become very fast, I want to knit another.

I have already decided to use Cygnet Grousemoor Chunky, I think. I would prefer to see it in real life before buying but alas I can't find anywhere local that stocks it. So order online I must.

This is where you come in. I still can't decide between thistle (purple) or jade (turquoisey). I love both equally. Sigh.

images from www.hcscrafts.co.uk - where I'll be ordering from :)


Hmmmmm. What do you think? I'm going to leave it completely up to you. Leave me a comment and whatever the majority of you say goes! 

Also any experiences of using this yarn would also be fabby.

Ok, so go! I'll check back shortly, and thanks in advance :)

xXx

9 comments:

supertinks said...

Oddly, as I'd normally just go with purple whatever the other options, I quite like the turqoisey green. And I think the Owls pattern would suit the green better.

Rachel said...

both are really nice, i like the purple but im quite into purple at the min

hazgizz said...

Purple Nat

Anonymous said...

I love both colors, but for that pattern I would go with the Jade. I think the owls will stand out better.

Nat said...

Jade! ;) xxx

Sarah said...

They are both nice, but love the purple, has to be one of my fave colours right now! x

Unknown said...

Now you know I would normally go for the purple but I am sooo loving the Jade and it is would look fabulous on you :) x

Jenny said...

Though I do love purple, I think the jade is the more gorgeous and would suit you too! x

EWhyley said...

I like the jade bestest :-)