Saturday, April 23, 2011

Summer fun

Ok, so technically it's not actually summer yet - but the weather has been very summer-like and I for one definitely am not complaining!

So in between the little bursts of scrapping (the results of which I can't show you yet, but soon, I promise), here's what I've been up to:




Me and hubby enjoying an extremely rare day off from the boys.


Alex playing at watering the garden (and himself!)


Alex and his cousin during a family picnic in the park.


Alex munching on the picnic!


Harry on his bouncy castle.


Harry playing in the garden:

So, lots of fun in the sun being had as you can see! I have a week off work after Tuesday, so hopefully there will be more of this to come. I'm also ridiculously excited to be going away with some fabulous ladies for a weekend of pure unadulterated, in-interrupted scrapping on Friday, so watch this space for lots of layouts here very soon!

No comments: