Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just a quick blog post from my iPhone to let you know I'm still here and to apologise for my absence. No change there then I guess.

I also wanted to share a layout I scrapped the other evening. It's of one of the cute group photos taken during our girls weekend away in the country cottage. I used mainly the contents of my latest Studio Calico kit on this, with some other bits and pieces, and I'm quite pleased with how this turned out, particular with the mix of bright colours and use of pink, which is something I don't get to do very often having only boys!




I can't wait to get scrapping again now that these little gems have landed on my doorstep. These were such a bargain at £1 each, plus one free with this my first order, and I'm itching to use them on a layout having seen my good friend Sally's nest examples. These are available from www.washitapes.co.uk (which is the bit you really wanted to know, isn't it?!)




Hope you've all had a good week. I've been mad busy at work, lunching with my lovely gran, mum and sister and last night was girls night, which meant dinner, drinks and a karaoke booth - oh yeah! I can't sing for toffee, but it didn't matter and we all had a blast!

And now it's back to reality, so a spot of knitting, an early night and back to the daily grind in the morning. Ho hum.

xXx

No comments: