Saturday, July 30, 2011

Meeting Ysolda Teague

Just popping on quickly to share my excitement and delight at meeting the fabulously talented Ysolda Teague this week.




I joined in a fab short workshop at the brilliant Baa Ram Ewe shop in Leeds and she signed my copy of Little Red in the City (which is amazing!). We also had lots of fun trying on her test knits of all the beautiful patterns from the book - and I want to knit them ALL. NOW!





I think Cria will be first, seeing as I may have indulged in some gorgeous Fyberspates sport-weight especially for it. Just need my ball winder to arrive in the post now - me thinks Royal (pain in the arse) Mail may have lost it. Sigh.

Oh well, me and the boys are on our holidays this weekend, and we are having a fab time, so I promise lots of lovely pics when I get back :)

xXx

No comments: